Monday, May 17, 2010

Richland couple finds stash of cash in furniture - Mid-Columbia News | Tri-City Herald : Mid-Columbia news

I have to say that I have had really good luck with estate sale companies. As a probate attorney, I have probated estates all over the State of Washington. I have actually found that most estate sale companies are surprisingly pleasant to work with, and impeccable when it comes to ethics and honesty. I reckon they know as I do that having a good reputation is more important than any few bucks you might make by being anything but ethical.

But I have to say this article really highlights the best in the people that work in the probate industry. Kudos to these folks for being upright and honest. If I'm ever probating an estate in the Tri Cities, I'll recommend them to my personal representative without a doubt.